COGS Recognition Events are created at Zero costs when using Lot Costing
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.0.4 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the COGS recognition SLA events are created at zero cost despite having Lot Cost loaded and used for SO Issue accounting.
1. Enter, book, pick, and ship a Sales Order.
2. Run Lot Cost Process to cost the SO transaction.
3. Autoinvoice is run and AR Invoice is created.
4. All COGS Recognition programs are run.
5. Run OPM Accounting Pre-Processor Process
6. Run Create Accounting Process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms