Customer Form Issue: How to Add Different Categories for Attachments
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.2 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Attachment tab of Account Details, the category of an attachment always defaults to 'Miscellaneous', and cannot be updated. How can additional categories be associated to attachments?
Steps to reproduce:
Responsibility: Trading Community Manager
Navigation: Customers : Standard
- Query a customer, then proceed to Account Details
- Select Attachment tab.
- Click on the button "Add Attachment"
- In the Add Attachment page, the Category field defaults to "Miscellaneous" and can not be changed.
In SysAdmin, multiple categories are added but unable to select any of these categories from the Customers page.
Same issue addressed in <Bug 5136244>, but the issue remains after performing the steps below as provided in the bug:
Responsibility: Applications Developer
Navigation: Attachments : Document Categories
- Select a Category, say 'Location Info'
- Click on 'Assignments' button
- In the Category Assignments - Location Info window, select:
- Type = Form
- Name = Customers
- Check the 'Enabled' checkbox
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms