ORDER MANAGEMENT BUSINESS EVENTS NOT WORKING PROPERLY for Order cancel
(Doc ID 1080539.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0.4 to 12.0.6 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for currency 5-SEP-2011 ***
***Checked for relevance on 21-Oct-2013***
On : 12.0.4 version, Transaction Control
Find that when attempting to utilize the business integration events in Processing Constraints within Order Management, there is a requirement to send a notification when an order or order line is canceled, however, the Order Management Business Events is not firing.
Expect that when a cancel is done of an Order Line, the Business Event will fire.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Under Setup - Rules - Security - Processing Constraints
2. Choose Order Line or Order Header in Application
3. Choose Cancel under Action
4. Choose Raise Integration Event under User Action
6. Create order and then book the order - Cancel the order line order the entire order and wait for the event to fire. Nothing happens
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document