LOWER LEVEL ATO SUPPLY ITEMS ARE NOT BEING CREATED
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 20-Sep-2012***
On : 12.0.4, Work in Process
Issue is occurring consistently. A lower level supply for a sub-assembly is not being created by the Autocreate Final Assembly Concurrent Program.
Since BOM Parameter Create Lower Level Supply is set to Auto Created Configuration Items and ATO Items we expect that AFAS create automatically the lower level supply for configurations.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) A sales order is opened for item, AAA
2) Run the Autocreate Configuration Items.
3) Autocreate Configuration Items creates a new item as expected (BBB).
4) In the BOM (BBB) we can see that we have items that are subassembly such as the CCC.
5) Notice that the Supply Type in the BOM is null so the Supply Type will come from the Item parameter
6) The item CCC is set as ATO and also is a make item with Supply Type Push (not a phantom).
7) The Supply type is Push.
8) BOM Parameter Create Lower Level Supply set to Auto Created Configuration Items and ATO Items
9) Run the AutoCreate Final Assembly concurrent program
10) See that no WIP Job for item CCC was created
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms