Counter History Page Is Not Showing Formula Counter Reading
(Doc ID 1081183.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Counter History Page is not showing Formula counter reading calculated by Time Based Counters Engine program.
Expect Counter History Page to show Formula counter reading calculated by Time Based Counters Engine program.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create item 'Counter_Test'
2. Create Time based regular counter A1
3. Create non-Time based Regular counter A2
4. Create new Formula based Counter with Formula text (:A1 - :A2)
5. Create new instance for item 'Counter_Test'
6. Manually set new readings for both counters.
7. Check Counter Details and Counter History page for the Formula counter readings, counter reading is calculated correctly.
8. Run Time Based Counters Engine Program for couple of days to capture readings for Time Based Day and Formula counters.
9. Check the Counter Details page, the Formula counter readings is calculated correctly based on the readings for the Day counter.
10. Check the Counter History Page, no record for the newly calculated Formula counter reading is displayed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot verify the history of the Formula counter readings. Only possible to see the current reading from the Counters Details page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document