Vision Demo - How To Create And Demonstrate The Services Procurement - Contractor Request - Contingent Worker Flow
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To demonstrate the Services Procurement - Contractor Request )Contingent Worker) Process in the Oracle Purchasing Module.
1. - Utilize a Seeded Login to create a Contractor Based Requisition
2. - Autocreate the Requisition into a Labor Based Purchase Order
3. - Create the Contingent Worker Employee and View the Employee Record
4. - Enter a Timecard as the Contingent Worker - and then Approve the Timecard created
5. - Execute the processes related to creating the Receipt and Invoice
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms