Lease Amendment Adds Days To New Termination Date When Commencement Date Day Less Than 31
(Doc ID 1081400.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2016
Oracle Property Manager - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a new lease with specific Execution / Commencement and Termination dates, upon saving the Termination Date and Lease Term Dates change to dates other than the ones specified.
1. Create a lease with a commencement date of 4/30/2001 (any year will work) and a termination date of 07/31/2005.
2. Save and finalize the lease.
3. Amend the lease, set the new termination date (details Tab, Key lease dates) to 07/31/2015.
4. Click in the lease term days field and then click in the termination date again. Notice the termination date was changed to 08/01/2015.
5. Continue toggling between the fields and the date will keep incrementing by one day.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms