Zoom From GL To AX And AP : Invoice Overview Not Available
(Doc ID 108143.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 10.7.16.1 to 11.0.3 [Release 10.7 to 11.0]
Oracle Global Accounting Engine - Version 10.7 to 11.0.3 [Release 10.7 to 11.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You have installed AX Zooms for Oracle Application 10.7 NCA or 11 according to the Internal Documentation:
"Global Accounting Engine GUI Zooms Installation"
1. You zoom from Oracle General Ledger (INQUIRY/JOURNAL) to Global Accounting
Engine and then to Oracle Payables.
2. You open the Journal Entry Inquiry form (INQUIRY/JOURNAL).
3. Query for a journal with Source = 'AX Oracle Payables',.
4. You navigate to the second block (Lines), and click on the Zoom icon
(or do Action -> Zoom). The AX View Transactions form opens.
5. For an invoice transaction, you zoom from AX to Payable Invoice by clicking
on the Subledger Details button.
6 The invoice summary form (APXINWKB) opens.
7. You click on the Overview button and you get the error message:
"This function is not available"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!