Rates for Automatic Plans are not Shown on the Selections Page in Self-Service > Benefits
(Doc ID 1082792.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Automatic Enrollment Rates are not displayed on Selections Page during Open enrollment and is also not getting added to Credits Used.
Expect that the rates will be calculated correctly and credits used will be displayed as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Self Service.
2. Click on Benefits function.
3. Accept the legal disclaimer.
4. Benefits Overview page shows automatic enrollments (including rates).
5. Click on Update Benefits.
6. Automatic Benefits are shown but Rates are shown as zero and as a result are not added to Credits Used.
However Confirmation statement shows the correct rates for automatic benefits.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document