Schedule Based Absence Duration Calculation, Exceptions not Taken into Account
Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 05-May-2015***
On : 184.108.40.206 version,
Find that absence duration is not calculated correctly in case a global exception is defined (public holiday).
Taking absence from 01-apr-2010 to 02-apr-2010. The application calculates duration as 2 days.
Expect duration to be calculated as 1 day as 02-APR-2010 is defined as Public Holiday which is added as global exception on the Schedule.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
0. 'HR: Schedule Based Absence Calculation' profile option is set to 'Yes'
1. create calendar event 02-apr-2010 Public Holiday
2. create schedule (category: work schedule)
2. add the calendar event as global exception to the schedule
3. assign schedule to the person
4. make sure schedule published
5. use SSHR to enter absence
6. see in PUI people > enter and maintain > others > absence that duration is calculated wrong
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms