Schedule Based Absence Duration Calculation, Exceptions not Taken into Account
(Doc ID 1083254.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version,
Find that absence duration is not calculated correctly in case a global exception is defined (public holiday).
Taking absence from 01-apr-2010 to 02-apr-2010. The application calculates duration as 2 days.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
0. 'HR: Schedule Based Absence Calculation' profile option is set to 'Yes'
1. create calendar event 02-apr-2010 Public Holiday
2. create schedule (category: work schedule)
2. add the calendar event as global exception to the schedule
3. assign schedule to the person
4. make sure schedule published
5. use SSHR to enter absence
6. see in PUI people > enter and maintain > others > absence that duration is calculated wrong
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document