Trade Mangement Volume Offer: Accrual Not Happening Against the Alternate Beneficiary
(Doc ID 1083750.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Beneficiary setup in Volume Offer Market Option does not seem to work. Accruals are created against the Customer in Volume Offer, not for Beneficiary customer.
Steps to Reproduce
- Setup Accrual Budget with Beneficiary
- Setup Volume Offer and link to the Accrual Budget
- Setup Alternate Beneficiary in the volume offer
- Create SO and run Funds Accrual Engine (FAE)
- Check Utilized amount in the budget checkbook
- Expect to see the customer against the volume offer adjustment. But instead see the customer from the SO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document