Email Compose Button On Sr Form Copies Additional Email Address Over To Message
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Email Center - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the 'Email Compose' button next to the Contact on a Service Request is pressed, both the Contact Email and Organisation Email addresses are copied over to the 'To' address in the Email Center Message Component.
This happens in two cases:
1. The Email Compose button is pressed as the first action on the form.
2. If the focus is on the Notes tab.
1. Expect that only the Contact Email Address is copied over to the Email Center Message Component.
Steps to Reproduce
(N)Service Request Form
- Create a Service Request with Contact
- Click on the 'Email Compose' button next to the Contact
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms