Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-Nov-2013***
On 12.1, searching for a repair order is taking up to a minute the first time the search is performed for the Repair Number.
It is expected that the repair order should be returned within a few seconds of clicking the Find button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Applications
2. Select the Depot Repair Super User responsibility
3. Click on the Repair Orders screen.
4. The 'Find Repair Orders' Form opens.
5. Enter a Repair Number and click on Find
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms