Unable to Create/Update RMA Charge Line With A Different Receiving Warehouse
(Doc ID 1084743.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are unable to select a different receiving warehouse which does not belong to the organization to create/update charge RMA line on Charge UI.
The item is belongs to an organization of different Operating Unit.
The Charge public APIs - CS_Charge_details_pub.create_charge_details and update_charge_details rejects this attempt.
Steps to reproduce this issue within Charges User Interface:
1) Open the Service Request form and fill out mandatory fields
2) Navigate to the Charges Tab
3) Create a Charge line with mandatory fields and use the Return for Repair Service Activity type
4) Click on "Order Details" tab
5) Click on the "Shipping/Receiving Warehouse" LOV
6) This LOV only list the value of the warehouses under the Operating Unit
The problem here is that this is different from the Depot Repair functionality where warehouses of other Operating Units are allowed.
This further manifests in that the Charges API throws a validation error when it detects that the shipping/receiving warehouse for the item selected does not belong to the operating unit indicated on the service request (if Charge line submitted through Depot repair or via Public API).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document