Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Jan-2014***
You are unable to select a different receiving warehouse which does not
belong to the organization to create/update charge RMA line on Charge UI.
The item is belongs to an organization of different operating Unit.
The Charge public APIs - CS_Charge_details_pub.create_charge_details and
update_charge_details rejects this attempt.
Steps to reproduce this issue within Charges User Interface:
(R) Customer Support) Search for environment eg: mz1ms206,
1) Open the Service Request form and fill out mandatory fields
2) Navigate to the Charges Tab
3) Create a Charge line with mandatory fields and use the Return for Repair Service Activity type
4) Click on "Order Details" tab
5) Click on the "Shipping/Receiving Warehouse" LOV
6) This LOV only list the value of the warehouses under the Operating Unit
The problem here is that this is different from the Depot Repair functionality where warehouses of other Operating Units are allowed.
This further manifests in that the Charges API throws a validation error when it detects that the shipping/receiving warehouse for the item selected does not belong to the operating unit indicated on the service request (if Charge line submitted through Depot repair or via Public API).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms