R12 PNTAUPMT Invalid Legal Entity Updated in Authorize Billings/Payments form
(Doc ID 1084903.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 28-May-2013***
When attempting to Export to Payables Open Interface Import from Property Manager the following error occurs:
'Legal Entity Invalid'.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Pick a direct finalized lease.
2. Go to Authorize Payments form and select one Draft payment term.
3. Press Details button.
4. Place the cursor on the Payment Items and add a new record entering only line information but NO Supplier information.
5. Save the work. A notification message will occur that not all the fields are entered but still the record will be saved.
At this time PN_PAYMENT_TERMS_ALL.LEGAL_ENTITY_ID value is correct.
6. For the new created record press Current Term Details button and add Supplier Name/Number.
DO NOT ENTER the Supplier Site.
7. Save the work. It successfully saves while it shouldn't without the Supplier Site.
8. Check again PN_PAYMENT_TERMS_ALL.LEGAL_ENTITY_ID for the created term and find that now the value has changed to -1.
Note that the schedule date can be authorized and exported to AP.
In the AP interface the -1 value for LEGAL_ENTITY_ID will exist for that payment_term_id.
When doing the import in AP the following error message is generated due to the value: "Invalid legal entity information"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|