R12 PNTAUPMT Invalid Legal Entity Updated in Authorize Billings/Payments form
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 28-May-2013***
When attempting to Property Manager Export to AP, Payables Open Interface Import
the following error occurs:
On Production, users are experiencing errors whereby a Property invoice that was exported from Property Manager to Payables, is errorring on the Payables Open Interface Import with message 'Legal Entity Invalid'.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Pick a direct finalized lease.
2. Go Authorize Payments form and select one Draft payment term.
3. Press Details button.
4. Place the cursor on the Payment Items and add a new record entering only
line information but NO Supplier information.
5. Save the work. A notification message will occur that not all the fields
are entered but still the record will be saved.
At this time PN_PAYMENT_TERMS_ALL.LEGAL_ENTITY_ID value is correct.
6. For the new created record press Current Term Details button and add
DO NOT ENTER the Supplier Site.
7. Save the work. It successfully saves while it shouldn't without the
8. Check again PN_PAYMENT_TERMS_ALL.LEGAL_ENTITY_ID for the created term
and find that now the value has changed to -1.
Note that the schedule date can be authorized and exported to AP.
In the AP interface the -1 value for LEGAL_ENTITY_ID will exist for that
When doing the import in AP the following error message is generated due to
the value: "Invalid legal entity information"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms