Unable To Change ATO Item Ship To - Error: You Are Not Allowed To Update Warehouse
(Doc ID 1085153.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the 'Ship To' on an order line after the job is created in WIP, the following error occurs.
You are not allowed to update Warehouse because This is an ATO item. Supply is reserved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Navigate: Orders Workbench, Order Organizer > Book a sales order > navigate to order lines >
3. Go to addresses tab : line status is 'supply eligible' or 'awaiting supply' >
4. Change the ship to customer >
5. You get an error message 'You are not allowed to update Warehouse because This is an ATO item. Supply is reserved.'
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot update the 'Ship To' for any lines where the WIP job is created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document