Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:BENTEMOD - Participation Process: Temporal
On : 18.104.22.168 version, Oracle Advanced Benefits
Find that Length of Service Changed temporal life event gets triggered on a wrong date when the derived factor uses unit of measure as 'Month' and the min and max values have decimal numbers.
The derived factor for length of service is defined as Min - 24.001 and Max - 36.001 and the UOM is Month. When temporal is run after two years of service, the potential is getting created on two years of service and not as expected on 24month+1 day of service.
- For eg: Date of Hire - 31-Jan-08
- Potential life event triggered - 31-Jan-10
- Expected Potential life event - 1-Feb-10.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a derived factor as attached.
2. Attach the derived factor into Variable rate profile.
3. Attach the variable rate profile into coverage calculation.
4. Hire an employee and enroll into the plan.
5. Run a temporal life event process after 2 years and 1 day.
- The potential is getting created on completion of 2 years.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms