Logical Sales Order Issue Is Not Getting Accounted
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:GMFXUPD - OPM SLA Pre-Processor
You have a business requirement where each Sales Order involves three Inventory Organizations - Selling, Intermediate and Shipping.
The OPM SLA Pre-Processor is not generating any accounting for the Logical Intercompany Sales Issue and Logical Sales Issue events.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Responsibility.
2. Create a Sales Order in the Sell Organization, specifying the Ship Organization's Warehouse.
3. Ship Organization fullfills order.
4. Ship Org creates AR invoices for intermediate Org
5. Intermediate Org creates AP invoices
6. Intermediate Org Creates AR invoices for Sell Org
7. Selling Org creates AP invoices
8 Run the OPM Preprocessor and Create accounting for all three Orgs.
Review the Subledger Journal Entry Lines and observe that Value = 0 for Logical Intercompany Sales Issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms