R12 Signing Service Contract ORA-20002 REVIEW_AND_APPROVE is not a Notified Activity for Item After Submitting For Approval Using Contracts QA Report
(Doc ID 1086309.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contracts QA Report - OKCRQACK.rdf
In Service Contracts, when trying to submit contracts for approval using Contracts QA Report concurrent program, the sign notification is failing with the error below.
Data Base Operation Failed.
Contract Number: 123456
Contract Number Modifier:
Details: ORA-20002: 3133: Activity instance 'REVIEW_AND_APPROVE' is not a notified activity for item 'OKSKPRCS/6000020091123142217'. in Package OKS_WF_K_PROCESS_PVT Procedure complete_activity Database operation Sign Contract failed.
ORA-06519: active autonomous transaction detected and rolled back in Package OKC_CONTRACT_APPROVAL_PVT Procedure k_signed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Service Contracts Manager (N) Launch Contracts
- Create a new contract
- Leave the contract in Entered status.
2. Go to (N) Requests > Run
- run 'Check QA report' with the options 'Submit for approval' 'Yes' and 'ignore warnings' Yes' .
3. Check the notifications worklist and sign the contract as per the notification
- the workflow fails with the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document