Purge System Saved Requisitions Does Not Purge ## Requisitions Created During Edit Requisition Navigation
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purge program for system saved requisitions does not purge certain requisitions. Requisitions with a double pound sign ## before the requisition number (Example '##23445') are not being purged by the concurrent request POXSSPG - Purge System Saved Requisitions.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate to iProcurement
2. View a notification for a requisition requiring approval
3. Use the Edit Requisition link for Requisition 23445 and make changes to the requisition and submit.
- see in the table there is a SYSTEM_SAVED requisition with the segment1 value ##23445 that was created automatically by the application during the Edit Requisition flow
4. Proceed with final approval of the requisition
5. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility
6. Reports / Run
7. Purge System Saved Requisitions
- run the request
8. Verify that the System Saved requisition ##23445 is not purged
These requisitions are tying up funding and preventing new requisitions from using the available funding
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms