Purge System Saved Requisitions Does Not Purge ## Requisitions Created During Edit Requisition Navigation
(Doc ID 1086402.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purge program for system saved requisitions does not purge certain requisitions. Requisitions with a double pound sign ## before the requisition number (Example '##23445') are not being purged by the concurrent request POXSSPG - Purge System Saved Requisitions.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate to iProcurement
2. View a notification for a requisition requiring approval
3. Use the Edit Requisition link for Requisition 23445 and make changes to the requisition and submit.
- see in the table there is a SYSTEM_SAVED requisition with the segment1 value ##23445 that was created automatically by the application during the Edit Requisition flow
4. Proceed with final approval of the requisition
5. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility
6. Reports / Run
7. Purge System Saved Requisitions
- run the request
8. Verify that the System Saved requisition ##23445 is not purged
These requisitions are tying up funding and preventing new requisitions from using the available funding
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document