How does the Match Function Work? BOMPCFGI
(Doc ID 1087165.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Oracle Configure to Order - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Here is the Scenario:
1. You have BOM: Match to Existing Configuration to YES
- If you bought over more than 30,000 items from the old instance, do you have to run any program to
make it available for MATCH function to re-use the same configuration?
- Do you need any setups to achieve proper results for the above question?
2. If you have an item for say in the Item Master that you bought over from the Old Instance (during
Conversion) eg. 99191-10-05-1/2
- If using BOMPCFGI Program you create the Same item. When the MATCH function bring the same
item back from the item master, what it checks for?
- If you are not using any custom logic to retrieve the item, do you have to Customize
CUSTOM_MATCH function to retrieve the above mention item OR Match function will automatically
take care of this, since this 0. is now a part of the item master?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document