Tracking Event - Equipment Tab Not Accesible
(Doc ID 1087640.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.0 to 6.1.0 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 6.1 version, Configuration and Administration
OTM is not saving Tracking Event Manager: Equipment entry upon Save.
Create a Customized Manager layout of the IE_SHIPMENTSTATUS public layout, on which any of the following fields, or combination of are deleted:
Shipment Equipment ID, Equipment Initial, Equipment Number, Equipment Initial Number, or Equipment Reference Number Qualifier ID, and leaving the Equipment ID, and the Equipment Refnum Value Fields in.
Navigate to the customized screen clicking on New Button, enter A Tracking event.
Then click on the "Tracking Event Manager: Equipment" button below, and enter an Equipment ID following it by Save. OTM is not saving.
Expect it to Save
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Copy the existing public IE_SHIPMENTSTATUS manager Layout
2. Customize the Identification tab (by deleting the Sections: Event Info, Event Location, and Shipment Reference Numbers)
3. Customize the “Tracking Event Manager:Equipment” tab as follows:
Delete any of the following fields, or combination of:
Shipment Equipment ID, Equipment Initial, Equipment Number, Equipment Initial Number, or Equipment Reference Number Qualifier ID
and leave the Equipment ID, and the Equipment Refnum Value and click finished
4. Remove all other tabs, as they are not required, and save the manager layout
5. Copy the public IE_SHIPMENTSTATUS screenset into your domain, and go to the General tab and attach the already saved Manager Layout ID to this Screen Set and click Finished button
6. Using Menu Manager either create a custom manager or add to an existing custom manager the custom Screen Set from above, and click on Save button’
7. Log out of the application then re-login
8. Navigate to the created link for Tracking Event Manager screen on the custom menu, and click on New
9. Select a Responsible Party, Status, and detailed status below status field
10. Click on” Tracking Event Manager: Equipment” button below
11. On the newly opened screen click on “New Equipment” button
12. On the followed new screen enter an Equipment ID and click on Save
13. The system is not saving and stays on that screen doing nothing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document