Direct Item PR/PO Details Not Visible When Created By iProcurement
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 16-Apr-2013***
Find that users can't see Purchase Requisition (include Purchase Order) details for Direct Items when this is made by I-Procurement.
Expect to see requisition details
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Maintenance Super User
2. Search for a WO in status released.
3. Go to Operations Tab, and select Purchase Material (in order to go to I-Procurement).
4. Create Purchase Requisition add to shopping car and send to approval.
5. Return to eAM.
6. You can see the line for the direct item, but you can't see details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms