Payables Posted Invoice Register Date Error "Please enter date value format 01-Jan-10 in correct format MM/DD/RRRR"
Last updated on JULY 03, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.0 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change the ICX: Date Format Mask to 12/31/1999. Close out of session and open Oracle again. In Requests - Submit, enter Payables Posted Invoice Register and when selecting period error is thrown.
Please enter date value format 01-Jan-10 in correct format MM/DD/RRRR
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. System Administrator > Profile System Values >
Change 'ICX: Date Format Mask' at user level
2. Close application and log out
3. Log back in using the same user
4. Payables Responsibility > Requests > Run
5. Enter 'Payables Posted Invoice Register'
6. Enter operating unit and Period_From and Period_To
7. On entering the periods error is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms