Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User have checked 'Auto compute final completion'
check box in WIP parameters set up.
However, when they go to completion transactions screen to complete the job,
the final completion check box doesn't come as 'Checked'.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. N-->WIP-->Setup-->Parameters--> Costing Tab
2. Set the following:
Default Completion Cost Source = System Calculated
System Option = Use Actual Resources
Cost Type = Blank
Auto Compute Final Completion = Checked
3. Create BOM
4. Create Routing
5. Create Standard Discrete Job
6. N-->WIP-->Material Transactions-->WIP Material Transaction
Issue All Material
7. N-->WIP-->Resource Transactions-->Resource Transactions
8. N-->WIP-->Move Transactions-->Move Transactions
Move assembly to the To Move intraoperation step of the last operation
9. N-->WIP-->Material Transactions-->Completion Transactions
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms