EGOIJAVA - JBO-26010 - Excel Spreadsheet Import Fails To Import Some Values / User Defined Attributes / UDAs
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that Excel Import via Product Information Management (PIM) / Advanced Product Catalog (APC) does not correctly import all User Defined Attributes (UDAs). Some of the UDAs have value sets defined with specific values allowed. Some UDAs have validation and assignment rules that limit the possible values.
What is working
Most User Defined Attributes (UDAs) import fine.
1. Run advanced search for an Item Catalog Category (ICC).
2. Apply a Display format for the ICC that includes UDAs.
3. Export the data to Excel.
4. Make changes to the data.
5. Upload the data from Excel.
6. Some of the values are not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms