Unable to Update Column Names for Compensation Workbench (CWB) Worksheet Integrator as no Data Populates in Download Sheet
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to personalize the columns of a spreadsheet by using Web ADI - Update Interface Column Prompts integrator, when the spreadsheet is downloaded from CWB, columns name are not updated.
Expect column name to be updated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Desktop Intergrator Responsibility > Create Document.
2. Pass following parameter:
Integrator Web ADI - Update Interface Column Prompts
Viewer Excel 2000
Layout Standard Layout
Content Column Prompts
Integrator CWB Worksheet Integrator
Mapping Default Mapping
3. Click on Create document.
4. Change the column prompts (Prompt Above).
5. Upload the changes.
6. Login to HR Professional Responsibility.
7. Download the spreadsheet.
8. Column names are not changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms