Last updated on MARCH 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1 HRMS RUP4 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find after performing a grade ladder update with replace rate update
effective 20-Dec-2009, not all the rates for the scales change with the
correct effective date.
-- Expected Behaviour
Expect all new values to have updated the effective date to 20-Dec-2009
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. US Super HRMS Manager / Total Compensation / Total Compensation Setup
2. GSP / Select / Enter effective date 20-Dec-2009 / Click Go
3. Click Update next to the Escalante grade ladder
4. Go to Task 5 Rates
5. Click Update Default Salary Rate icon / Click Update Default Salary Rate
button / Click Mass update Enter 3.5 percent increase / Click Mass update
6. Perform the mass update for all grades and steps / select radio button
Date track mode Update with Replace / Click Apply / Click Finish / Click
Next until reaching review page
7. Select Date track mode Update with Replace / Click Submit
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms