Tax Exempt Reason Code Added To Lookup Not Showing Up On Sales Order Form
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form: OEXOEORD.FMB - Sales Orders
On : 12.1.1 version, Transaction Entry
Find after creating a new Tax Exempt Reason Code to Lookup list,
the value does not appear on the sales order form Tax Exempt Reason LOV.
Expect to see the newly created tax reason code.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Receivable Lookups form
2. Query type = TAX_REASON
3. Add new code = "Government".
4. Navigate to sales order form
5. Enter customer name, click on the others tab
6. select "Exempt" for Tax Handling, click on tax exempt reason field.
Verify LOV value new value does not appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms