No Message Is Given When Debrief Labor Lines Are Overlapping
(Doc ID 1090025.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:CSFFEDBF.FMB - Debrief
Find that when there are overlapping labor lines entered for a task, debrief screen does not give any message. But the record cannot be saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a task and assign it to a resource.
2. Enter debrief labor lines starting from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Save the record.
3. Add one more labor line and enter time as 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
4. Save the record.
5. Record is not saved and cursor stays in the field just entered , but no error/warning message is given.
6. Change the time for second labor line to 11:01 to 12:00 and save. Record gets saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document