OPM Actual Cost Incorrect Because 'Layers Rebuild' Does Not See Cancelled Batches
(Doc ID 1090077.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.0.0 to 12.0.4 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:GMFACOST - OPM Actual Cost Process
Transaction costs relating to Cancelled OPM Production Batches can sometimes be included in the Item Cost calculated by the OPM Actual Cost process (GMFACOST).
Problem can be reproduced using these steps:
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR :: BATCH DETAILS
1. Create a new production Batch;
2. Release the batch;
3. Create a WIP Issue material transaction for the ingredient;
4. Create a WIP Completion material transaction for the product;
5. Create a WIP Completion Return for the product;
6. Create a WIP Return material transaction for the ingredient;
7. Unrelease the batch;
8. Cancel the batch;
9. Run Actual Cost Process (PMAC)
10. In Item Cost, query for the product in the period of the batch transactions.
11. View Transactions. The cancelled batch will appear in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document