Transactions Workbench: GL Date Closed Is Incorrect For Unapplied Credit Memos
(Doc ID 1091951.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARXTWMAI.FMB - Transactions
Credit memos are created with the wrong ar_payment_schedules_all.gl_date_closed.
These credit memos have the same steps:
1) An invoice is created via autoinvoice.
2) Credit is applied to the invoice via autoinvoice (both transactions are closed).
3) Receipt is applied to the invoice via lockbox (invoice open, receipt closed).
4) A credit is applied to the invoice via lockbox.
5) Credit is unapplied from the original invoice (gl_date_closed is now wrong).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document