Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 126.96.36.199
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARXTWMAI.FMB - Transactions
These credit memos have the same steps:
1) An invoice is created via autoinvoice.
2) Credit is applied to the invoice via autoinvoice (both transactions are closed).
3) Receipt is applied to the invoice via lockbox (invoice open, receipt closed).
4) A credit is applied to the invoice via lockbox.
5) Credit is unapplied from the original invoice (gl_date_closed is now wrong).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms