R12: APXINWKB, APP-FND-756 Cannot Find Combination CCID= -1 Error Message Arises At Query Invoice Or At Calculating Tax Time
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoices Entry form - APXINWKB
Join our growing Oracle Payables Community and learn from your peers and Oracle on how to address your unique issues in AP.
Querying an invoice in the Invoice Workbench errors with:
APP-FND-756: Cannot find combination CCID=-1 CODE=GL#SET=1" CCID
Error has also been seen when:
- Entering an invoice and then attempting to calculate tax
- Querying Invoice Lines
- Validating the Invoice
- Attempting to view distributions and getting "APP-FND-00588: Program error"
- A new Account Code Combination was either used on the distribution line, or as a Liability account, or others.
- Dynamic insertion was enabled for the accounting flexfield structure.
- Profile Option "Flexfields: Validate on Server" is set to No or Null at the Site level
- Users cannot process and account the invoice
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms