Mass Change Is Not Pricing The Lines ( Reprice ) When Change Such as a New Price List or Request Date or Pricing Date is Made
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:OEXOEORD.FMB - Sales Orders
Form:OEXOETEL.FMB - Quick Sales Orders
Find that customer is encountering pricing issue during Mass Change.
The price list is correctly changed but the calculation (new price)
to be taken place using the new price list is not happening.
Expect for the price to be calculated using the new Price List
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
2. Navigate to: Order, Returns > Sales Orders or Order Organizer
3. Multi-select records that will use mass change
4. Tools > Mass Change and then change the price list (or pricing date or request date)
5. Find that on some lines the new price is not brought in from this new price list.
Issue is present after Applying <Patch 8995615>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms