FTI Compilation Errors when Running CREATE_AA_ALL.Sql on OTM Version 6.1
(Doc ID 1096598.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Transportation Intelligence - Version 6.1 to 6.1.2 [Release 6 to 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OTM Version 6.1, When attempting to install of FTI on the ROD database
'Warning: Package Body created with compilation errors'
-- What is working
Can install FTI using OLTP
1. Log into ROD or the Oracle Transportation Management OLTP database as SYSTEM user
2. Run the following script from a SQL prompt: <otm_install_path>\glog\oracle\script8\advanced_analytics\create_aa_all.sql
3. Enter your Connection ID to the FTI Historical database (HD) when prompted.
4. Enter SYSTEM user password for FTI HD when prompted.
5. Enter GLOGOWNER password for your FTI HD when prompted.
6. Enter GLOGOWNER password for your OLTP database when prompted.
7. Enter Connection ID to the OLTP database when prompted.
8. Enter REPORTOWNER password of your OLTP database when prompted.
9. After the process has run, receive error Warning: Package Body created with compilation errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document