FTI Compilation Errors when Running CREATE_AA_ALL.Sql on OTM Version 6.1
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Transportation Intelligence - Version: 6.1 to 6.1.2 - Release: to 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Warning: Package Body created with compilation errors'
-- What is working
Can install FTI using OLTP
1. Log into ROD or the Oracle Transportation Management OLTP database as SYSTEM user
2. Run the following script from a SQL prompt: <otm_install_path>\glog\oracle\script8\advanced_analytics\create_aa_all.sql
3. Enter your Connection ID to the FTI Historical database (HD) when prompted.
4. Enter SYSTEM user password for FTI HD when prompted.
5. Enter GLOGOWNER password for your FTI HD when prompted.
6. Enter GLOGOWNER password for your OLTP database when prompted.
7. Enter Connection ID to the OLTP database when prompted.
8. Enter REPORTOWNER password of your OLTP database when prompted.
9. After the process has run, receive error Warning: Package Body created with compilation errors
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms