Task Note Created From Field Service Technician Portal Not Setting JTF_NOTES_B/Tl Dates Correctly
(Doc ID 1097361.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when entering a task note from the Field Service Technician Portal responsibility on a task, the creation_date and last_update_date are not being set the same way dates are set when creating a task note from the Service Request/Task notes form (like in Field Service Manager responsibility).
It is expected that the timestamp should be consistent.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a note via Field Service Technician Portal when entering the debrief of a task.
2. Enter a note via forms for a Field Service task note.
3. Check the database tables for the notes' creation_date and last_update_date (using Help>Examine)
4. The entered_date time is DIFFERENT relative to the creation_date depending on where you entered the note.
5. In the form entry, the entered_date seems to be when the note record started to be formed in the UI which is BEFORE the commit to the database.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document