Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (South African) - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find after applying patch.9559295 which resolved a previous issue on the Tax Register a problem occurs with the Electronic Tax file.
The import using EasyFile ends with multiple errors, which are not shown in any of the TYE processes
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run Tax Year End Data Validation and Preprocess
- Correct the data for errors reported in the validation report
- When the Tax Year End Data Validation report completes without any errors, the Tax Certificate Preprocess will be started automatically. Once it has completed, check the logfile of the Create Tax Year End Exception Log process for any further errors
- Rectify these errors and rerun the TYE Data Validation and Preprocess.
- Run IRP5 report
- Run IT3A report
- Run Electronic Tax file
- Run Summary of Tax Certificates report
- Run the Tax Certificate Number Report
- Import the file
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms