Can not Update Shipping Method On Internal Sales Order
(Doc ID 1097839.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version, Setup Issues
Find that when trying to change the default ship method for an internal sales order, the changes are reverted back to the defined default ship method for the defined shipping networks.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Create Internal Requisition with the designated source and destination orgs
3. Approve the Internal Requisition Create sales order
4. Click on the shipping tab and try to change the ship method from the defaulted value
5. Book the order and the newly selected ship method has been reverted back to the defaulted ship method defined within the shipping networks
When there is a default shipping method defined between two orgs in the shipping network, the shipping method on the internal sales order line between these two orgs cannot be updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document