Why Is The Travel Time On The Schedule Task Window Different To That On The Dispatch Center Form?
(Doc ID 1097913.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When scheduling a task in the Dispatch Center, why is the 'travel time' shown in the 'schedule task' window different from that shown in the 'Task details' tabbed page for the same task and resource?
1. Open the Dispatch Center form
2. Query the Tasks to be scheduled.
3. Select a Task, right click and select schedule.
4. Select the territory qualifiers and search to find resources to assign to the Task.
5. List of resources are displayed. e.g. Travel time for a resource is 1:49
6. Assign the resource to the Task.
7. In the Dispatch Center select 'Task Details' tabbed pages icon.
8. Find the Task which had just been scheduled.
9. Select the resources tab.
10. Scheduled duration is 132min (2:12)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document