Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:GLXJEENT.FMB - Enter Journals/Encumbrances
Journal attachments can be deleted and added while approver is reviewing the journal.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Enter journal and save
- Click on the paperclip icon (Add Attachment)
- In attachments window select Category "Journal"
- Select Data Type "File"
- In the file upload window, browse and select an excel file
- Submit and select Yes to file uploaded successfully.
- File is attached, confirm file is attached
- Close window
- In the journals window select Approve
- While approver is reviewing the journal, the journal preparer is able to delete the attachment.
New install of R12.1.1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms