GLXJEENT: During Journal Approval Can the Approver Delete and Add Journal Attachments?
(Doc ID 1100003.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:GLXJEENT.FMB - Enter Journals/Encumbrances
Before enhancement 10202982 was implemented, Journal attachments could be deleted and added while approver is reviewing the journal.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Enter journal and save
- Click on the paperclip icon (Add Attachment)
- In attachments window select Category "Journal"
- Select Data Type "File"
- In the file upload window, browse and select an excel file
- Submit and select Yes to file uploaded successfully.
- File is attached, confirm file is attached
- Close window
- In the journals window select Approve
- While approver is reviewing the journal, approver can add/delete attachments
Change in version of GLXJEENT.fmb.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|