Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 28-Mar-2014***
On : 12.0.4 version, Open Interfaces
When attempting to Release a Planned Work Order via ASCP workbench,
the following error occurs.
also the following Error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to ASCP workbench - supply demand screen.
2. Try to release a planned order ( discrete job) from the workbench
3. WIP mass load program is fired
4. Check the output of request- It does not import any jobs to WIP
5. Check the log file: It gives a message: Cannot read value for profile option RPM_CONC_PROCESS_ID in routine &ROUTINE
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms