Wip Mass Load Does Not Create Jobs In Wip. Error In Log File: Cannot Read Value For Profile Option
(Doc ID 1101695.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.4 version, Open Interfaces
When attempting to Release a Planned Work Order via ASCP workbench, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to ASCP workbench - supply demand screen.
2. Try to release a planned order ( discrete job) from the workbench
3. WIP mass load program is fired
4. Check the output of request- It does not import any jobs to WIP
5. Check the log file: It gives a message: wilmlx.ppc: Unexpected error occured in wip_massload_pub.massLoadJobs API
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document