Dispatch Center: Tasks Missing From The Gantt Chart
(Doc ID 1101895.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that tasks that have a long duration, and have:
* either a start date which is before the first date on the Gantt,
* or an end date that is later than the last date selected for the Gantt chart view, are not displayed.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- (R)-Field Service Dispatcher
- (N)Dispatch Center
- Query the Task which:
a) has a longer duration than Gantt chart window (for example a task showing a vacation, 10 days long),
b) has a start date prior to the start date of the Gantt,
c) has an end date after the end date of the Gantt.
- Note that it is not possible to see these task on Dispatch Center - Gantt Chart.
- Reduce the task duration to less than the period covered by the Gantt chart window, and/or change the start/end dates of the task to be within the Gantt window, and task is then visible on Dispatch Center.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document