Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2014
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The problem occurs when attempting Journal Approval in General Ledger.
Get e-mail notification of the approval request, click on attachment and get following error,
click the journal entry button in notification screen and get the error:
- FRM-47023 No such parameter named G_Query_Find exists in form GLXJEENT
- You have already tried recompiling the GLXJEENT form per <Bug 5574553> and <Note 566170.1>
- You have also applied <patch 7410890> to get the GLXJEENT file version 115.72.115103.31.
- Issue is with ALL journal notifications.
- The approval status is "In Progress" in the gl_je_batches table.
You can review journals in journal entry screen and then go to email or notifications screen and click approve.
This has already worked fine before: approver goes to email or notification screen, click on journal attachment to review journal (this is were the error now occurs). Once journal is reviewed in notification or email attachment, approver clicks approve button.
Some Patches were installed (undetermined)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms