Pick Release Does Not Honor Release Rules With Append = No
(Doc ID 1103675.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 11.5.10 in Production:
The Shipping Parameters are configured to allow appending across orders. When Pick Release is performed the "Append Deliveries" settings are NOT honored.
(deliveries are appended to when 'Append Deliveries = "NO" in Pick Release Rule)
(The reverse also happens, deliveries may NOT be appended to when Append Deliveries = Yes in Pick Release rule)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1) Define Shipping Parameters to allow appending with limit of 'Start of Staging'
2) Create pick release rules; some with 'Append Deliveries = "NO"; others with "YES".
3) Create Concurrent Request Set directing the pick release rules to run sequentially in the
4) When the concurrent request completes there will be deliveries that have appended across the restrictions included within each pick release rule.
5) When concurrent request runs again deliveries are appended to when 'Append Deliveries = "NO"
6) Conversely, if Shipping parameters form dis-allows appending, but the pick release rule has append deliveries = Yes, deliveries are NOT appended
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document