Cannot save end date field on Telesales Relationship tab.
(Doc ID 1105476.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle TeleSales - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.0.6, the following issue happens :
cannot see End Date field value in the Relationship tab after refresh of eBusiness Center form
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. login to applications
2. goto Telesales responsibility
3. open eBusiness Center Form
4. query for any customer
5. goto Relationship Tab
6. enter end date '01-JAN-2012' for any record there
7. save the changes
8. now Refresh the eBusiness Center form
9. the end date field value entered now is missing
Enter End Date field value
After pressing Refresh button
The End Date value should not be removed because the relationship has to be end dated.
Unable to save correct end dates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document