Items Do Note Show In iProcurement Catalog Unless Included In A Blanket, Quotation Or Requisition Template
(Doc ID 1105931.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1, items do not extract to iProcurement catalog. The only way users see items in iProcurement is to have them assigned to a purchasing document (e.g.: Blanket, Quotation Or Requisition Template).
Steps To Reproduce:
- Map Purchasing category to the Shopping category.
- Map Shopping category to the Purchasing category (Done in iProcurement Catalog Administrator).
- Create a new item.
- Assign the item to the Purchasing Category.
- In iProcurement, query for the item but it is not found.
- Go back to the Item Master, Assign a new category and save.
- Assign back the previous category and save the change.
- Search for the item in iProcurement and the item still does not show up in search results.
- As a temporary workaround, create a Requisition Template for the item.
- In iProcurement search for the item and now see the item in the search results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document