Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Two employees in different payrolls have received checks with the same check number.
Each employee received a check via QuickPay and separate Check Writer processes were run for each check.
Automatic check numbering is enabled and each of the Check Writer processes picked the same starting check number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run QuickPay for Employee A
2. Run QuickPay for Employee B
3. Run Prepayments for each employee
4. Run Payroll Archive for each employee
5. Run Check Writer process for Employee A
6. Run Check Writer process for Employee B
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms