Not Able To Populate Sender Message ID In Message Hub Center
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.0 to 6.1.2 - Release: 6.1 to 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find when Importing and Exporting data via XML that the Sender Message ID is not being populated and remains null in the Message Hub Center.
Expect that when defining a Sender Message ID on the XML and sent in via Integration that they Sender Message ID would be populated in the Message Hub Center.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and XML for MobilComm
2. Include MessageGid, SenderMessageId and ReferenceMessageId
3. Navigate to Business Process Automation > Integration Manager > Integration
4. Upload an XML/CSV Transmission
5. Navigate to Business Process Automation > Integration Manager > Message Hub Manager
6. Search for Transmission that just was just loaded
7. Verify that the Sender Message ID is left blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms