Asset Tracking Flow For Depreciable Assets Using Projects
(Doc ID 1109614.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there any way to achieve the asset tracking flow for depreciable items using project information and also track the exact location of the items?
Is there any way that to achieve the asset tracking flow for depreciable items using project information and also track the exact location of the items? We are trying to acheive asset tracking flow for depreciable items using project costing where destination type is expense. The asset tracking flow is known when items are issued to project but at that time we can't calculate the committed cost as the Destination type will be Inventory and we can't enter project information at that time.
1. Create depreciable inventory (XYZ) Item in Item Master
2. Create Project and related Task
3. Create Purchase Order for XYZ and Destination Type as expense and enter related project information.
4. Calculate Committed cost for the project
5. Receive in Organization
6. Item Instance gets created with accounting classification of Project
7. PRC Transaction Import to calculate Actual cost
8. Run Create asset program for depreciable items output is none.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document