Manage Domain User Role Not Being Assigned When Adding New User in OTM
(Doc ID 1110634.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.1 to 6.1.3 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new user in OTM, the USER ROLE is not assigning the USER ROLE listed in domain management for the current domain. Instead the role of DEFAULT is always being assigned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Navigate to Configuration and Administration --> Domain Management --> Manage Domain.
3. Change the Default Role from "DEFAULT" to "ADMIN".
4. Navigate to Configuration and Administration --> User Management --> User Manager.
5. Click "New" to add a New user id.
6. Note the User Role field is pre-populated with "DEFAULT" instead of "ADMIN" as defined in Manage Domain.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document